- newInvesting in US tech stocks? Chris Wood sees looming correction
Over the last decade, the benchmark S&P 500 is up 193 per cent, while FAANG stocks have delivered an average return of more than 1,151 per cent in the same period.
- 24 mins ago 28 Oct 20, 7:18am -
- newYou need fund managers precisely because market is not always right
in addition to looking at benchmark and valuations, we have to look at Covid change and the different ways in which we are going to handle things at this point of time, says S Naren.
- 40 mins ago 28 Oct 20, 7:02am -
- newStock market update: Nifty Bank index dips 2%; ICICI Bank slips nearly 3%
The index was trading 1.99 per cent down at 24275.6.
- 1 hour ago 28 Oct 20, 6:40am -
- newDolat Capital enters AIF space, announces launch of India’s First Hedge Fund under LLP Structure
Dolat Absolute Return LLP (“Fund”), is a SEBI registered Category III AIF is constituted as an LLP, general taxation principles applicable to an LLP will govern the taxability of income earned by…
- 1 hour ago 28 Oct 20, 6:30am -
- newStay focused on earnings, US election has little effect on Indian market
The US election event is very big but other than a little bit of volatility, In India, people will keep focussing on what is happening in terms of flows and earnings, says Hemang Jani.
- 1 hour ago 28 Oct 20, 6:24am -
- newBharti Airtel shares jump nearly 13% a day after telco narrows Q2 loss to Rs 763 crore
India’s no. 2 telco saw its sixth straight quarterly loss after higher finance costs and a one-time charge. Revenue, though, at Rs 25,785 crore, was up 22% on-year in the July-September period, a se…
- 1 hour ago 28 Oct 20, 6:23am -
- newFIIs not gung-ho about India's telecom story; cut stake in Airtel, Vodafone Idea
Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have cut their stake in Bharti Airtel by 258 basis points (bps) and by 99 bps in Vodafone Idea.
- 1 hour ago 28 Oct 20, 6:13am -
- newStock market update: 31 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE
Overall, 23 shares were trading in green in Nifty50 index, while 27 were trading in red in the afternoon trade.
- 2 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 6:03am -
- newABFRL sheds 3% on alleged FDI violation in Flipkart deal
The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) wrote to Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal in this regard urging him to prohibit ABFRL from directly or indirectly selling its inventory on the marketplace p…
- 2 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 6:01am -
- newStock market news: ITI shares gain nearly 1%
A total of 91,659 shares changed hands on the counter till 11:32AM (IST).
- 2 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 5:46am -
- newStock market news: SBI Cards shares were trading flat with a negative bias in early trade
Shares of SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd. traded 0.44 per cent down in trade at 11:18AM on Wednesday.
- 2 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 5:44am -
- newJhunjhunwala-backed tech startup unveils IPO plan, stock doubles in 6 months
The issue size is yet to be decided, but some traders estimate the IPO price around Rs 950.
- 2 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 5:27am -
- newNSDL increases Airtel's foreign ownership limits to 100%; stock up 12%
MSCI in August had reduced Bharti Airtel's weight from 3.68% to 1.92% citing no clarity on the effective date of change in its foreign investment limit, a move which has led to massive sell-off in Bha…
- 3 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 4:59am -
- newRise in rural & urban demand shows India on recovery path
Consumption patterns of big ticket items like electronic & non-electronic durables and auto is picking up.
- 3 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 4:52am -
- newSensex tanks 480 points: Key factors behind market crash
Volatility has been ruling the Dalal street in recent times, with benchmark indices witnessing wild swings.
- 3 hours ago 28 Oct 20, 4:50am -