- ITC Q1 net profit jumps 28.6% to Rs 3,013 crore
Gross revenue from sale for the period April-June this year stood at Rs 12,884.45 crore as against Rs 9,435.61 crore for the same period last year, according to the company's stock exchange filing.
- 12 hours ago 24 Jul 21, 10:45pm -
- No lumpy slippage gives us confidence: Shyam Srinivasan, MD & CEO, Federal Bank
Following are excerpts from a post-result virtual press meet by Shyam Srinivasan, MD & CEO.
- 1 day ago 24 Jul 21, 3:36am -
- Changing lanes: The low probability of start-up success – and why you should still do it!
I hope this gives a guiding framework to decide whether to go all in to pursue your dream.
- 1 day ago 24 Jul 21, 3:22am -
- 10-year bond yields rise post RBI’s partial devolvement at auction
At Friday’s weekly bond auction, the central bank devolved Rs 11,144.145 crore on primary dealers, and accepted only Rs 2,855.855 crore at Rs 99.6300 cut off price or 6.1498% yield.
- 1 day ago 24 Jul 21, 1:00am -
- Reliance Retail net revenues jump 19%
Ebitda margin rose to 5.8% during the quarter from 3.8% in Q1FY21. Reliance Retail posted a 123.2% year-on-year rise in net profits at Rs 962 crore in Q1FY22.
- 1 day ago 24 Jul 21, 12:45am -
- IOC-Petronas JV wants gas regulator to put HPCL’s pipeline plan on hold
IPPL, the IOCL JV for terminalling services business, has finalised plans for setting up necessary infrastructure for loading bulk LPG at the Haldia port through railways.
- 1 day ago 24 Jul 21, 12:00am -
- HCL Technologies rating – Buy: Weak start to the fiscal for the company
Mgmt expects growth to be strong in the coming quarters; FY22/23/24 EPS down 2.4/3.2/1.1%; TP cut to Rs 1,220; ‘Buy’ retained.
- 1 day ago 23 Jul 21, 11:45pm -
- DHFL: NCLAT dismisses 63 Moons plea for stay on Piramal resolution plan
A two-member bench comprising its officiating chairperson Justice A I S Cheema and member Alok Srivastava rejected 63 Moons Technologies' plea to pass an interim order staying the resolution plan appr…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 10:45pm -
- Yes Bank June quarter net jumps 360% on lower provisions, higher other income
“The corporate recoveries and resolutions during the quarter at Rs 1,643 crore outpaced the slippages of Rs 1,258 crore,” Kumar said. The bank aims to make cash recoveries of Rs 5,000 crore during…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 10:30pm -
- Analyst Corner – ICICI Bank: ‘Buy’ with TP of Rs 780 & ADR TP of $20
Its discount to HDFCB's vals has narrowed to 35-40%, but val at 2.1x is attractive & disc. could narrow to 25-30%. ‘buy’.
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 10:15pm -
- After posting highest quarterly revenue growth in 5 yrs in Q1, Persistent Systems to hire 2,000 freshers this year
“We have been aggressively hiring ahead of the curve. In the last two quarters, we have hired 1,650 and 1,250 people, respectively, and this quarter we hired 1,224 people,” Sapre said. They would…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 10:00pm -
- Indian Oil Corporation to build green hydrogen plant at Mathura refinery
State-run NTPC also plans to generate green hydrogen on a commercial scale from the electricity generated by the solar panels to be installed in its upcoming 4,750 mega-watt renewable energy park at R…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 9:30pm -
- RIL profit declines 7.3% to Rs 12,273 crore, misses estimate
Ebitda for RIL’s oil to chemical business improved by 49.8% annually to Rs 12,231 crore while its gas production business unit reported an Ebitda of Rs 797 crore against a negative Ebitda of Rs 32 c…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 9:00pm -
- Phased reduction of alcoholic beverages tariffs needed: Icrier report
In a report titled ‘Developing Principles for Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages Sector in India’, jointly developed with PLR Chambers, Icrier proposed a five-point policy to develop a transparent…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 8:30pm -
- JSW Steel posts highest Rs 5,900-crore quarterly net, beats Street estimates
During the quarter, the joint venture operations, mainly Bhushan Power & Steel and JSW Ispat Special Products, performed satisfactorily. The share of profit from JVs for the quarter stood at Rs 323 cr…
- 2 days ago 23 Jul 21, 8:00pm -