- TVS Motor rolls out support services for its customers
As a part of this initiative, the customers can redeem the free service of their vehicles due between March and April, 2020 till June 2020.
- 8 hours ago 28 Mar 20, 5:47pm -
- Zoho slaps trade secret misappropriation case against Freshworks
Though both Zoho and Freshworks have genesis from Chennai, the companies have global operations headquartered in the US.
- 8 hours ago 28 Mar 20, 5:46pm -
- All PSU bank merger schemes to come into force on April 1: RBI
Similarly, all branches of Allahabad Bank will function as branches of Indian Bank from that day, while all branches of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank will function as branches of Union Bank of Indi…
- 8 hours ago 28 Mar 20, 5:45pm -
- Covid-19: Domestic steel consumption may remain ‘very weak’ in Q1FY21
The key demand drivers for domestic steel demand – construction and infrastructure sectors, besides the automobile and capital goods sectors, continue to witness muted or a negative growth.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:57pm -
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories gets nod for borrowing plan of up Rs 2,000 crore
The product is being recalled due to product complaints received due to ampules breaking and shattering, upon opening, during compounding.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:55pm -
- Moratorium on term loans: Realty sector gets a booster shot from RBI
As RBI has left it to the bank boards to frame objective criteria for considering these reliefs, it will boil down to how much of this relief the bank passes on to the borrowers.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:54pm -
- RBI’s TLTRO bazooka leads to significant drop in yields across debt market segments
Meanwhile, the benchmark yield fell by 8 basis points to close at about two-week low of 6.14%. During the day, the benchmark yield moved below the 6% mark before closing the session higher.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:53pm -
- COVID-19 lockdown: Centre asks states to let food processing units to buy directly from farmers
In Guntur, the largest market for chilli and other spices, farmers are not bringing their produces to mandis, prompting the state to consider bringing farmers in batches from a particular area so that…
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:53pm -
- Covid-19 puts at risk rebound in steel prices
However, Covid-19 may put a stop to the rally in domestic steel prices, as is suggested by international steel prices, which have declined sharply from January highs.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:36pm -
- At a time when this crisis has emerged, we’re working at 80% capacity: Sanjaya Gupta, CEO, PNB Housing Finance
In my view, if you have capitalisation of interest and principal repayment schedule, the EMI, which will commence post moratorium, will be higher than what is currently running.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:27pm -
- Supply of essentials during coronavirus lockdown: Staff shortage threaten companies’ operations
A resident of Howrah said there was no shortage in supply of vegetables but grocery shops are soon running out of stock and supplies of fresh stock is slow.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:19pm -
- RBI extends CCB deadline by 6 months; Rs 56,000-cr boost to sector, says Icra
The CCB is designed to ensure that banks build up capital buffers during normal times, which can be drawn down as losses are incurred during a stressed period.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:14pm -
- NMDC facing 50% cost overrun for a 52-month delay in Nagarnar plant completion
The delays are mainly because of two reasons – repeated local agitations on the talk of privatisation of the under-construction plant and delay on the part of the BHEL to complete raw material handl…
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:09pm -
- ‘FPIs could relook at countries with credible stimulus packages’
FPIs may halt their sales when they feel that either the negative effects of Covid-19 on Indian equities has ended or the valuations have reached such levels that they adequately reflect no earnings g…
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 7:01pm -
- Post RBI announcement, equity markets run out of steam, end the day flat
The Indian rupee posted gains for the first time in the week ending the day at Rs 74.9 against the dollar, as opposed to Rs 75.19 on Thursday.
- 1 day ago 27 Mar 20, 6:59pm -