- The 5 biggest threats to global economy
While the US-Iran conflict leading to a spike in global oil prices and trade war between the US and the EU topped the chart with 25 per cent, other major risks to the global economy include coronaviru…
- 7 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 6:27pm -
- Nadella decodes future, calls to protect AI from bias
The Hyderabad-born Nadella says it's not the AI engine, but the teams that build it as well as the algorithms to make it intelligent have to be diverse and inclusive, so that the solutions they build…
- 9 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 4:30pm -
- Should India allow foreign money to finance deficit?
'If such inflows materialise, what will be the effect on the rupee's value -- and therefore on exports growth, the only sustainable path to recovery?', asks Mihir S Sharma.
- 12 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 1:27pm -
- Coronavirus scare: Vistara to cancel 54 int'l flights
With respect to the cancelled flights, customers can opt for a full refund or alternative travel dates free of cost.
- 12 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 12:59pm -
- Sensex ends below 40K as virus fears grow
On the Sensex chart, Sun Pharma was the top loser, followed by Maruti, L and T, Hero Motocorp, Infosys, ONGC and RIL.
- 13 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 12:09pm -
- IRCTC enters top-100 m-cap league
With an m-cap of Rs 31,744 crore, IRCTC stood at 96th position in the overall market capitalisation ranking, the BSE data shows.
- 15 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 10:13am -
- SBI Cards IPO: Rs 750 to Rs 755 price band fixed
At issue size of Rs 10,355 cr, the offering will be Asia's biggest this year and fifth-largest domestically.
- 16 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 8:58am -
- Airtel has capacity to withstand $5 bn payout: Moody's
Bharti recorded $5 billion liability for past-due AGR fees, but is still completing its self-assessment to determine the final amount.
- 17 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 7:59am -
- Budget: Government must explain the numbers
'Nirmalaji's Budget announcements have long-term implications and are not backed by enough money when the short-term outlook looks bleak,' notes T N C Rajagopalan.
- 19 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 6:16am -
- Naturals Ice Cream: An amazing start-up story!
When its founder, Raghunandan Kamath, took a calculated risk, his Bollywood customers backed him all the way, say Rohith Potti and Pooja Bhula.
- 20 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 5:30am -
- 'If Voda Idea folds up it will be bad news all around'
'The government is unwilling or unable to provide the kind of relief that Vodafone India is asking for.'
- 21 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 4:33am -
- HDFC Bank aims to become go-to bank for start-ups
Close to 9,000 start-ups are currently banking with HDFC Bank and it has the bank now dedicated SmartUp zones in 70 branches in 30 cities across India.
- 1 day ago 25 Feb 20, 6:20pm -
- IndiGo breached governance norms, finds Sebi probe
IndiGo has been facing a probe by Sebi ever since a public spat came to light between two founders of the airline, including over certain related party transactions involving one of the warring promot…
- 1 day ago 25 Feb 20, 6:06pm -
- Google to wind down free WiFi services globally
Google had started the Station as a five-year partnership with the Indian Railways and RailTel in 2015 to provide fast, free WiFi in over 400 stations by mid-2020.
- 1 day ago 25 Feb 20, 5:01pm -
- Digital payments rising but cash remains the king: RBI
With NEFT, which drives the retail payments value, operationalised on a 24x7x365 basis, the country's payment systems landscape is headed for substantial growth.
- 1 day ago 25 Feb 20, 3:56pm -