- Tata Motors offers 6-mth EMI holiday on select models
Under the scheme, customers can now make zero down payment, avail a six-month EMI holiday (only interest needs to be serviced monthly) and access up to 100 per cent on-road funding for a loan tenure o…
- 5 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 6:31pm -
- SBI to invest up to Rs 1,760 cr in Yes Bank's FPO
Yes Bank said it has received approval from the Capital Raising Committee of the Board of Directors of the Bank for raising funds by a way of FPO.
- 6 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 6:19pm -
- Sale of BS-IV vehicles: SC recalls its order
A bench headed by Justice Arun Mishra said Bharat Stage-IV vehicles sold after March 31 this year and those whose details have not been uploaded on the e-Vahan portal of the government will not be reg…
- 6 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 6:07pm -
- IndiGo, SpiceJet stare at huge Q1 losses
Experts expect a net loss of Rs 26.7 billion for IndiGo and Rs 10.1 billion for SpiceJet in Q1FY21 driven by low traffic volume, low fleet utilisation and poor coverage of fixed costs.
- 6 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 5:40pm -
- Govt will now pay your EPF dues till Aug
The approval is in addition to the existing scheme for the wage months of March to May, 2020 approved on April 15, 2020. The total estimated expenditure is Rs 4,860 crore and over 72 lakh employees in…
- 7 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 4:44pm -
- Affordable rental housing complexes for migrants, poor
Existing vacant government-funded housing complexes will be converted into Affordable Rental Housing Complexes through concession agreements for 25 years.
- 8 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 4:26pm -
- Free LPG under Ujjwala scheme: Time extended till Sep
The relaxation would be available only to those beneficiaries who have been credited with the advance for buying the cylinder but have not been able to purchase the refill.
- 8 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 3:47pm -
- Cabinet nod for Rs 1 lakh crore agri-infra fund
The new agri-infra fund, the duration of which will be 10 years till 2029, aims to provide medium-to-long term debt financing facility for investment in viable projects for post-harvest management inf…
- 9 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 3:28pm -
- Govt halts merger of 3 PSU general insurers
The Rs 12,450 crore capital infusion will enable the three public sector general insurance companies to improve their financial and solvency position, meet the insurance needs of the economy, absorb c…
- 9 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 3:03pm -
- MF distribution payouts at 3-year low
The payouts were 22 per cent lower than the previous year's tally of Rs 7,938 crore.
- 12 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 11:45am -
- How Mahindra First Choice plans to spread its wings
The pre-owned vehicles arm of the Mahindra Group plans to add 30 outlets in a few days taking the total number to 1,000.
- 12 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 11:34am -
- Sensex snaps 5-day winning streak, tanks 346 points
Bajaj Finance was the top laggard in the Sensex pack, tumbling over 4 per cent, followed by Asian Paints, Bajaj Finserv, HCL Tech, Maruti and Infosys. On the other hand, IndusInd Bank, SBI, HUL, Tata…
- 13 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 10:52am -
- Hiranandani Group opens giant data centre in Mumbai
Hiranandnani's new venture is well-timed, but it will face heavy competition from both international majors and domestic peers like Adani Group.
- 14 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 10:20am -
- Capgemini bucking Covid trend, gives hikes, promotions
Not just in the IT sector, Capgemini is probably the only company, in India, which has offered salary increments.
- 15 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 9:15am -
- Chinese mobile apps ban: Which firm will suffer most?
Unlike others, Xiaomi has banked on its fan community and word-of-mouth publicity since the beginning. With over 10-mn downloads, Mi Community-Xiaomi Forum app is the most convenient medium for Xiaom…
- 15 hours ago 8 Jul 20, 9:03am -