- Cybersecurity norms for portfolio managers in place
Capital markets regulator Sebi on Wednesday came out with a cybersecurity framework for all portfolio managers having an asset base of at least Rs 3,000 crore. The new guidelines will come into force…
- 10 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:33pm -
- Strict regulatory framework for AIF soon
Sebi on Wednesday approved measures to strengthen the framework for Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), including having an independent valuation of their investments and introducing a comprehensive…
- 11 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:34pm -
- Sebi nods ASBA-like facility for secondary mkt
Markets regulator Sebi will put in place a framework for the Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for investors in secondary market trading, similar to the existing system for IPO i…
- 12 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:00pm -
- A-I pilots' bodies slam mgmt for 'regressive' changes
Pilots' bodies at Tata Group-owned Air India have accused the airline management of making unilaterally "rapid" and "regressive" changes in the service conditions of pilots. In a letter to Air India…
- 14 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:10pm -
- RBI likely to hike rate by 25 bps on Apr 6
The Reserve Bank may go for a final 25 basis points increase in the current rate hike cycle next week and a reduction would come in only by the end of third quarter of FY24, economists at Axis Bank sa…
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:18pm -
- Adani group has paid off $2.15 bn share-backed loans
Billionaire Gautam Adani-led promoter group has paid off all of the $2.15 billion loans taken pledging their shares in the conglomerate, and only debt at operating company level remains, Adani Group s…
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 11:55am -
- Sensex rallies 346 points, Nifty nears 17,100
Among the Sensex firms, HCL Technologies, Tata Motors, Hindustan Unilever, NTPC, IndusInd Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance and Mahindra and Mahindra were the major gainers. Bharti Airtel, Relianc…
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 11:39am -
- Tribunal says Google to pay Rs 1337 cr fine in 30 days
The NCLAT on Wednesday upheld the orders of the fair trade regulator CCI imposing a penalty of Rs 1,337.76 crore on tech major Google in the Android mobile devices case, with some modifications.
- 16 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 10:50am -
- Customers won't be charged for normal UPI payments
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Wednesday said there is no charge for the bank account to bank account-based UPI payments or normal UPI payments.
- 18 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 9:26am -
- SIP flow into MF AUM clocks fresh highs in February
Over 85 per cent of SIP AUM, or Rs 5.8 trillion, is in equity schemes, compared to just Rs 6,100 crore in debt.
- 20 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 7:18am -
- Labour pains for Hyundai buyout of GM's Talegaon unit
Legal battles initiated by 1,000-odd former employees of the Talegaon plant continue to present a challenge for the acquisition process.
- 20 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 6:53am -
- Bill to reform H-1B, L-1 visa programme introduced
A group of influential lawmakers have introduced a bipartisan legislation in the US Senate to comprehensively overhaul the H-1B and L-1 visa programmes and usher in more transparency in the recruitmen…
- 21 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 5:55am -
- Record high prices to weigh on demand for gold
The demand for gold is expected to take a hit if the price of the yellow metal - which has been hovering around Rs 60,000, a level never seen before - remains elevated. Due to a sharp increase in pri…
- 21 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 5:35am -
- Why Are Milk Prices So High?
It would not be surprising if India, the world's largest producer of milk, has to resort to imports to meet the elevated summer demand, states Surinder Sud.
- 22 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 5:05am -
- Arbitrage funds back in favour amid market volatility
Arbitrage funds have recorded net inflows for three months straight, after steep outflows for half a year before that. The trend changed as mutual fund (MF) schemes improved amid a rise in equity mar…
- 22 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:32am -