- newBig sports events today
Here are the big sports events lined up for Thursday (February 27) that comprise Women's T20 World Cup match between India and New Zealand, and action from UEFA Champions League.
- 20 mins ago 27 Feb 20, 12:15am -
- new2nd ODI: Fernando, Mendis tons help Sri Lanka clinch series with WI rout
Avishka Fernando and Kusal Mendis hit centuries as Sri Lanka thrashed West Indies by 161 runs in the second one-day international to clinch the series on Wednesday.
- 2 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 10:44pm -
- newDjokovic, Tsitsipas power into Dubai quarterfinals
Novak Djokovic and Stefanos Tsitsipas powered into the Dubai Championships quarterfinals with runaway victories on Wednesday.
- 2 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 10:34pm -
- newISL semi-finals fixtures announced; away goals rule to apply
Chenniyin FC will take on FC Goa in the first semi-final of the Indian Super League on February 29 in Chennai. The Football Sports Development Limited on Wednesday announced the schedule of the playof…
- 5 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 7:48pm -
- Day-Night tests is way forward: Glenn McGrath
Australian pace legend Glenn McGrath is not in favour of tinkering with the five-day format, saying to bring in more fans to the game, day-night Test matches is the way forward.
- 5 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 7:20pm -
- Tennis star Maria Sharapova announces retirement
Five-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova, one of the world's most recognisable sportswomen, on Wednesday announced her retirement from tennis. Sharapova burst onto the scene as a supremely gifted t…
- 5 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 7:08pm -
- Sanket, Prashant clinch gold and silver medals at Khelo India University Games
Sanket Mahadev Sagar and Prashant Suresh Koli broke national records to clinch gold and silver medals respectively in the men's 55kg weightlifting event at the Khelo India University Games 2020 on Wed…
- 6 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 6:59pm -
- Working on mental strength and technique, says Manu Bhaker
Commonwealth Games gold medallist Manu Bhaker on Wednesday said she is focussing on her technique and improving mental strength to put up a good show at the upcoming World Cup and Tokyo Olympics.
- 6 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 6:39pm -
- Women's T20 World Cup: Pakistan begin campaign with 8-wicket win over West Indies
Skipper Bismah Maroof anchored the chase with an unbeaten 38-run knock as Pakistan thumped former champions West Indies by eight wickets in their opening match of the ICC Women's T20 World Cup, on Wed…
- 6 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 6:21pm -
- South Africa rest Du Plessis for Australia ODI series
Faf du Plessis has again been left out of South Africa's One-Day International squad for the three-match series against Australia starting on Saturday, but coach Mark Boucher said on Wednesday that th…
- 7 hours ago 26 Feb 20, 5:22pm -