- newYoung Aussies still in primary school compared to Indians: Greg
Young Australian cricketers are still in "primary school" compared to their Indian counterparts, feels former India coach Greg Chappell and has urged the cricket board to invest in talent to avoid bec…
- 4 hours ago 22 Jan 21, 10:30pm -
- new'Gutted' Andy Murray opts out of Australian Open
Former world number one Andy Murray said on Friday he had decided against competing in the Australian Open after failing to find a "workable quarantine" following his recovery from the coronavirus.
- 3 hours ago 22 Jan 21, 9:59pm -
- newI made too many errors, says PV Sindhu
Disappointed after her straight game loss against Ratchanok Intanon 13-21, 9-21 in the quarterfinals of Thailand Open, PV Sindhu admitted that she made too many mistakes.
- 2 hours ago 22 Jan 21, 9:16pm -
- newIndia-England Tests in Chennai to be played behind closed doors
The first two Tests of the upcoming India-England series will be played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium behind closed doors, a top official from host association TNCA said on Friday. According to Tamil…
- 2 hours ago 22 Jan 21, 9:09pm -
- newWe've been working on transition for three years: Bharat Arun
With the bench strength looking healthy in the pace department, Team India will be now adopting a more vibrant rotation policy which will allow smooth transition in the future.
- 2 hours ago 22 Jan 21, 8:51pm -
- newDelayed by Covid, Delhi to host state shooting championships from Feb 5
The Covid-19 pandemic had brought sports to a halt through most of 2020. But things started moving at the turn of the year, and now the wheels are being set in motion for domestic events as well.
- 47 mins ago 22 Jan 21, 7:44pm -
- newJadeja's rise as an all-rounder is a huge bonus for India: Bharat Arun
He might have hogged the limelight for his four wickets in the third Test or for his electric fielding effort that saw him brilliantly run out Steve Smith. But bowling coach Bharat Arun feels the rise…
- 37 mins ago 22 Jan 21, 7:34pm -
- new'Shastri said if families are not allowed, then Indian team won't go to Australia'
Going into the Australia series, there was a lot of speculation on whether the families of the Indian cricketers would be allowed to accompany the team Down Under. And it has come to the fore that hea…
- 36 mins ago 22 Jan 21, 7:33pm -
- new'Plan to set leg side traps for Aussie batsmen was hatched in July last year'
Australian batsmen fell nicely into the leg-side trap set by the Indian bowlers during the fiercely-contested series that ended earlier this week but its planning, spearheaded by head coach Ravi Shast…
- 13 mins ago 22 Jan 21, 6:44pm -
- newJapan and IOC deny that Tokyo Olympics will be cancelled
Japan and the IOC stood firm on Friday on their commitment to host the Tokyo Olympics this year and denied a report of a possible cancellation but the pledge looks unlikely to ease public concern abou…
- 38 mins ago 22 Jan 21, 6:19pm -