- newAnalyst Corner: ‘Sell’ with fair value of Rs 3,080 for Avenue Supermarts
Store additions will continue to gather pace as construction activity recovers. We believe the stock is pricing in aggressive revenue growth with no margin dilution
- 4 hours ago 19 Oct 21, 2:53am -
- newICICI Bank seeks buyers for Rs 338-crore exposure to Soma Infrastructure
Soma Infrastructure is a Hyderabad-based company that owes ICICI Bank over Rs 149 crore in principal dues, and another Rs 189 crore in accrued interest and other charges.
- 4 hours ago 19 Oct 21, 2:48am -
- India to request oil exporters to raise output for price relief
Crude oil import by India in April-August was 83.8 million tonne, recording an annual rise of 13.2%. Due to increase in global crude oil rates, the value of the import was $42.2 billion, 137% higher t…
- 8 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 10:15pm -
- NTPC Renewable invites EoI for 15,000 MW module supply
NTPC had incorporated NREL to focus on its green energy business in October, 2020, as it aims to attain 60,000 MW of green capacity by 2032 from the current level of around 1,400 MW.
- 8 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 10:10pm -
- Setting new records, Indian start-ups raise over $10 bn in Q3CY21: PwC
Indian tech start-ups raised a quantum of $10.9 billion in capital during the third quarter (Q3CY21) across 347 deals, which is approximately a two-fold rise compared to the same period last year.
- 9 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 9:30pm -
- Institutional investors green light 10 resolutions for week ending Oct 15
GPIL’s voting took place at its extraordinary general meeting (EGM) held on October 14.
- 9 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 9:15pm -
- GPT Healthcare files DRHP, plans to raise up to Rs 500 cr via IPO
SBI Capital Markets and DAM Capital Advisors (formerly IDFC Securities) are the book running lead managers to the IPO.
- 9 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 9:00pm -
- RBI slaps Rs 1.95-cr fine on StanChart for lapses in compliance
The foreign bank was found to be non-compliant with directions pertaining to reversal of the amount involved in unauthorised electronic transactions and reporting of cyber security incidents, among ot…
- 10 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 8:45pm -
- Power plants get back to stock building as CIL gradually escalates supplies
The increasing supplies have also impacted the power market bringing the average spot power prices down to `3.76 a unit from `14 a unit a week ago.
- 10 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 8:15pm -
- HCL Technologies Rating: But for products biz, an excellent quarter
HCLT: The stock is inexpensive and trades at a sharp discount to peers
- 10 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 8:00pm -
- HDFC Bank Rating: Pick-up in growth could aid re-rating
Slippages were manageable & restructured loans rose from 0.8% of loans to 1.5%. Subs’ performance rebounded led by HDB-FS.
- 11 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 7:45pm -
- Soaring crude oil prices drive bond yield to 18-month high
The 10-year benchmark 6.10%-2031 bond yield touched the highest level of 6.3887% on Monday and ended at 6.3873%. This was nearly 6 basis points higher than its previous close on Thursday.
- 11 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 7:30pm -
- Vivo X70 Pro+: Powerful camera performance, slick software and impressive spec sheet
Vivo X70 Pro+ is a hot pick in the high-end segment
- 20 hours ago 18 Oct 21, 10:35am -
- LIC IPO: Increase in surplus transfer to shareholders won’t impact policyholders, says DIPAM secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey
While the valuation of the insurer will be known closer to the listing, it is believed to be worth Rs 8-11.5 lakh crore, meaning a 10% stake sale could fetch the government around Rs 80,000-1,00,000 c…
- 1 day ago 17 Oct 21, 10:00pm -
- Data monitor: Iron prices down but supply remains tight
The domestic iron ore market has been facing a supply crunch since the expiry of leases on 37 operational mines (40-45 MT equivalent) in March 2020, which coincided with a nationwide lockdown.
- 1 day ago 17 Oct 21, 9:45pm -